Welcome to The Joint - Corpus Christi! As your local chiropractor in Corpus Christi, TX, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Corpus Christi chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Edward Nurse
Why am I working here at The Joint? When I was in chiropractic college I was asked that same question about chiropractic college in general and why Texas Chiropractic College in particular. The question was asked to all students in my class. After hearing some great answers, I was the last one to answer. My answer then is similar to my answer now, because I love chiropractic and there is no place on planet earth where I would rather be.
To translate that to The Joint is to say, I love being a Chiropractor, I love the direct connection made between doctor and patient every visit, every time, every adjustment. I love that The Joint provides that connection to be made without the hindrance of insurance company directives, workers compensation guidelines or personal injury attorney interference. Being able to simply serve each patient with individual care based on what is best for them is the highest form honoring Chiropractic and there is no place on earth I would rather be.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Corpus Christi chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- April 22, 2016MarthaThe neck-whipping, bronc-throwing rodeo experience seems to be a 911 call away from needing medical attention – STAT. The dangers of the sport may seem obvious, but there are advantages to these cowboys maintaining an ongoing relationship with a chiropractor. Mobile Sports Medicine Systems, or MSMS began collecting data regarding rodeo injuries by following the ...
- February 18, 2016MarthaWise health practices are like good ammunition against the bad blood of disease, disabilities, and even everyday aches and pains. When you’ve got a talented band of gunslingers like your chiropractic professionals, it’s best to follow their lead and stay on the right side of “the law” rather than following the advice of a posse ...
- January 19, 2016MarthaFor people who are happiest when they’re flying through the air, plunging into depths and plowing through the elements, they may find themselves more and more acquainted with doctor visits and medical procedures. Every year, emergency departments in hospitals treat approximately 173,285 sports and recreation-related traumatic brain injuries, said Dr. Vani J. Sabesan of Western Michigan ...
- December 21, 2015MarthaWhat constitutes a sport, and why are certain athletics not included in the “club”? For decades, outspoken members of the bodybuilding community have been adding muscle to the argument that it should considered as serious a sport as any other. During the Nagano Winter Olympics in 1998, bodybuilding received provisional status by the International Olympic Committee, ...
- November 3, 2015MarthaThere is no shortage of famous women with secrets for a better body: Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, Carrie Underwood. And then there are the other myriad head-turners with books about their bodies: “The Everygirl’s Guide to Diet and Fitness” by Maria Menounos; “Body Book” by Cameron Diaz; and “I Got This” by Jennifer Hudson, to name ...
- September 18, 2015DominicThe first day of school was a memorable moment in our lives. It was memorable because it marked our first sense of freedom, the first time we met our best friends, our first crushes and our favorite teachers. As for me, I remember my first day of school as being the day that my mother ...
- July 15, 2015DominicWhen we’re younger, we don’t really pay too much attention to the things we eat, or how they may be affecting our health, both body and mind included. Now, as an adult, I check more labels, notice a few extra pounds on the scale in the direction I do not approve of, and I scrutinize ...
- June 25, 2015DominicHaving a full time job, providing for your household, taking care of your children, spending quality time with your spouse, friends and extended family members, can all be considered daunting tasks, but ones that we are responsible for fulfilling. Some people say that being a working professional is the most demanding thing in one’s life, ...
- June 4, 2015DominicFalling is an integral part of life. We go from infants that crawl, to ones that take tiny steps, and along the way, our rear ends come into constant contact with the ground. however, as adults, we assume that our many hours of practice in walking, allows for us to have a smooth, uninterrupted experience. ...